Jessica Harrington hopes to see an improved performance from Princess Sinead when she takes to the racecourse for the first time this year in the Lodge Park Stud EBF Park Express Stakes at the Curragh on Sunday.

The three-year-old won her maiden at this track last June before twice running well in defeat at Pattern level.

"We're looking forward to getting her back on the racecourse. She was a big filly last year and I'm hoping she's developed. I think she's done very well over the winter, and she should handle the ground all right," said the trainer.

Kevin Prendergast runs the four-year-old Kissable, who was second in a mile-and-a-half Listed heat last time and drops back in distance for her seasonal return.

He also saddles the year-younger Aaraas, who showed up well as a juvenile, most notably placing third behind Nephrite and Born To Sea in the Killavullan Stakes at Leopardstown.

The trainer said: "Kissable makes her seasonal debut and ran a good race on her last run last year. I think she's trained on, so hopefully she can run well. We kept her in training because the family normally improve with a bit of age.

"Aaraas ran a good race on her last start, finishing third in a Group Three at Leopardstown. That looked a good race - the half-brother to Sea The Stars (Born To Sea) was second - and I think our filly will appreciate the step up to a mile.

"Out of the two, the older filly might have the edge on the day. She has more experience."

Chrysanthemum mixed it at the highest level last year and is fitted with blinkers for her return to action.

Trainer David Wachman said: "She seems in good form and she'll like the ease in the ground. She'll probably improve a bit for the run, but she showed good form last year. We're coming back in distance a bit, but the main thing is the ground."