John Oxx is unsure what to expect from the inexperienced Sharestan in the www.thetote.com Irish Lincolnshire at the Curragh on Sunday.

The four-year-old was unraced as a juvenile and ran just twice in 2011, making a winning debut at this track before finishing third in a hot event at Fairyhouse.

"He's a horse who has had a long break, but he's been in since Christmas and I think he's fit enough to get started," said the trainer.

"He didn't run as a two-year-old as he suffered an injury and then he only ran twice last year.

"He won at the Curragh and was then third in Fairyhouse, so he had two good runs, but then we put him away again in the autumn as we felt he could do with some more time to strengthen up.

"He's rated 97, which I think is a high enough rating for what he's actually achieved, and he's still inexperienced. We'll see how he gets on this weekend, but I can see him stretching out over further than a mile in time."

Ansaab was a winner at Dundalk in October and his trainer, Kevin Prendergast, said: "I think he'll run a good race, but he probably prefers very firm ground.

"We don't want to see any more rain and he'll probably come on for the run, but he seems a nice horse in the making."

Nineteen runners go to post, with Aidan O'Brien's Windsor Palace a fascinating contender. The seven-year-old was employed as a pacemaker for more illustrious stablemates on his final two starts last year.