PDA

View Full Version : betfair atm

kautostar
20-01-2010, 03:53 AM
does anyone have it...?

willing to share anything ive got...got a quite few pm requests asking for these, cleaner, traf and tamam are all looking for it too

if anyone has it...it would be a good thanks

KS :D

Robin
17-02-2010, 07:56 AM
kautostar,

Did you ever get a copy of this?

If so, was it any good?

Thanks.

kenbif
21-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi All,

This is I believe an in-running place betting system which is getting good reviews.

Does anyone have any experience of it please ?

Regards

kenBif

Si_76
22-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi all,

Received an email today for the betfair atm system, which seems to be doing well and the reviews I have seen back it up and show a profit.

As anyone on here used this system for themselves yet and getting the same good results?

Si_76

HiArt99
22-02-2010, 07:50 PM
well, duh, I am blogging in on cash-masters!

Yes, it is in-running.

Yes, it is very simple, but you need a trading platform (I actually use 2 computers with a platform on each as keyboard speed can be an issue).

Yes, it is making loads of money. Something like 480 up starting at 10, staking 10% and a daily target of 20%.

No, you can't have a free copy as my promise to Graham is that I don't give the systems away. You can see why. I know this will attract some negative comments, but still...

yaba50
22-02-2010, 07:54 PM
How much money did you make 76%
1,49 max betfair

thomas

Cienna07
22-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Just wondering if this betfair atm system is any good and where can I get it from?

yaba50
22-02-2010, 08:12 PM
do you have speed in your computor

kenbif
23-02-2010, 07:42 AM
well, duh, I am blogging in on cash-masters!

Yes, it is in-running.

Yes, it is very simple, but you need a trading platform (I actually use 2 computers with a platform on each as keyboard speed can be an issue).

Yes, it is making loads of money. Something like 480 up starting at 10, staking 10% and a daily target of 20%.

No, you can't have a free copy as my promise to Graham is that I don't give the systems away. You can see why. I know this will attract some negative comments, but still...

Hi HiArt99,

Very interesting thanks,

Could you tell me what platform you use. I have Betie could I run this system on that, do you know ?

Can it be automated i.e is it a trigger bet from one piece of data used to fire another bet ??

Sounds like a good buy, but you would need to be at the computer if it couldn't be automated.

Regards

kenBif

Robin
24-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi HiArt99,

Very interesting thanks,

Could you tell me what platform you use. I have Betie could I run this system on that, do you know ?

Can it be automated i.e is it a trigger bet from one piece of data used to fire another bet ??

Sounds like a good buy, but you would need to be at the computer if it couldn't be automated.

Regards

kenBif

"BetIE2", would be a little slow for "In Running" stuff.

I have it and would never use it for "Trading" or "In Play" work.

Robin
24-02-2010, 07:38 AM
From, what I have read elsewhere you, need to be following the "Win Market" and then be able to place a bet in the "Place Market" pretty quickly.

I would imagine it is a "price driven" system to what is going on the "Win Market".

I am sure somebody will correct me if this is wrong.

kenbif
24-02-2010, 07:50 AM
From, what I have read elsewhere you, need to be following the "Win Market" and then be able to place a bet in the "Place Market" pretty quickly.

I would imagine it is a "price driven" system to what is going on the "Win Market".

I am sure somebody will correct me if this is wrong.

Hi Robin and welcome,

Yes I'm sure you are right but what event in the Win market is the trigger that is the question????

Could it be when the 1st Horse reaches a certain odds level in the win marketl i.e 1.5 then back the next horse in the place market ???

Anyone know ?

Regards

kenBif

Robin
24-02-2010, 09:29 AM
kenBif,

You could be right - it might the second favourite to concentrate on.

Trying, to use a system like this on "5F" sprint could be interesting!

irisheyes
24-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Or try it on the Ulster Races. They have a Parades' Commission to check that the horse is not being re routed through another server....

kenbif
24-02-2010, 10:42 AM
kenBif,

You could be right - it might the second favourite to concentrate on.

Trying, to use a system like this on "5F" sprint could be interesting!

Hi Robin,

What is "SF" Sprint ??

kenBif

pika
24-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi Robin,

What is "SF" Sprint ??

kenBif

prolly 5 furlong sprint.

kenbif
24-02-2010, 11:00 AM
prolly 5 furlong sprint.

Pika,

Shuda gone to SpecSavers

kenBif

Just realised if you are in OZ you probably don't see the ad

pika
24-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Think we've SpecSavers down under too.

kenbif
09-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Hi All,

Just to bring this one to the top of the heap again.

Does anyone have the trigger events for this system please ??

Regards

kenBif

lovejoy
09-03-2010, 01:48 PM
National Hunt racing Kenbif. It is a difficult system to get right IMHO.

watcher30
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Have to agree with you there Lovejoy. From what I gather it strikes me as the sort of system where you would struggle to find any value i.e. by the time you have made the decision to bet the price will be too short for it to be profitable long term. That's not to say that you wouldn't improve with practice but personally I think I'll stick to reading the form and betting before the race in plenty of time.

HiArt99
10-03-2010, 04:58 AM
Well, just finished my review on cash-master. I got 75% strike rate with an average odds of 1.5. Do the maths, that is profitable long term. I also made 300 of real money in a month. The staking plan I should of used would have netted 900.

So yar boo sucks to the nay sayers.

The only reason I am not using it right now is that I don't bet on horses during the silly seasons, the spring one is when the jumps season is ending. Way too many bumpers just now, with owners desperate to win anything to offset trainer's fees. The autumn one has almost every race a maiden.

I will come back to this after Cheltenham.

Ted
10-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Can you enlighten us to the rules any more? A basic idea, not the specifics.

watcher30
10-03-2010, 09:51 AM
I'll be interested to hear how you get on with this after Cheltenham HiArt. Good to hear you've had success with it during your test so it'll be intersting to find out if it carries on working long term or whether the market will adapt to it and eat up all the value. Imho systems like this that just rely on price and nothing else as the basis for selection are always fighting an uphill battle against the efficiency of the market - still I'm happy to be proved wrong so I'll watch and wait...

danjuma
10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
...The only reason I am not using it right now is that I don't bet on horses during the silly seasons, the spring one is when the jumps season is ending. Way too many bumpers just now, with owners desperate to win anything to offset trainer's fees. The autumn one has almost every race a maiden.

I will come back to this after Cheltenham.

HiArt99,

Would appreciate a bit of your knowledge ref above statement. What in your opinion would the months to avoid betting on the horses? Cheers.

markvii
11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
HiArt99,

Would appreciate a bit of your knowledge ref above statement. What in your opinion would the months to avoid betting on the horses? Cheers.

Dan did you trial this yet ?

danjuma
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Not had the chance yet. My work dictates I can only play the horses in the evening (and that's some evenings when I am not also working), and not enough races in the evening for a decent trial.

Cheers

RandyRoamer
16-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi All,
I have used the BetfairATM system and I have to disagree with HiArt99, the system just doesn't work! In order to make a profit you will require a hit rate of excess 80% and given that you would probably only achieve 50% its a good way of losing slowly. There are a few days where its possible to make a profit but for long term use it is sure way to the poor house. I would advise anyone who is thinking of purchasing this to save their money.

ukgent
16-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I am afraid only half the story has been told about HiArt99 use of this system, first of all he used his own Bot to trigger bets, in conjunction with Betting Assistant.
A Bot to do this has been released by the Betting School.
The system is really pretty useless as is and you will lose an arm and a leg using it.
A Better way is to have Live TV and hit the Back button on the place market when you know which horse will be placed, not easy to do in Sprints but you can do it on NH Races.
Another Australian system I am afraid, good copywriting on the Sales page but crap when you read it

jeff and the mutt
16-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Myself and a couple of other guys trialed this system manually elsewhere and to be honest we found it difficult to turn a consistant profit.

A bot is pretty much essential stuff as speed is of the essence, as is getting matched. The big grey areas are when to actually go for it, as although there are criteria when a bet becomes valid, this could be early in the race especially regarding long Nat Hunt races, only for it all to change in the last furlong. Sprints are very difficult due to the speed of the race and difficulty getting matched. The author suggests that you do not either watch the race or listen to commentary which flies in the face of most 'in running' logic, so you're betting blind not really knowing how far round the track the field are when the rulles allow you to bet. If you try for safety and leave it too late you're unlikely to get matched. Because the winnings are at small odds it doesn't take many losers to screw your profit margin.

The author uses the Fairbot trading platform and aims for bets around $10, so you've got to go at it all day to turn a decent profit. As someone stated earlier, this is probably not the best time of year to trial a system like this as you need a bit of stability. I found it a bit subjective myself.

This author (from a land downunder) has produced other stuff, which I haven't tried or tested and he shows some screenshots for clarification along with a Betfair account screen showing profits, but I have to say that my faith in Betfair account screens has been shaken since the advent of Photoshop. Anyone that remembers the 'Frontline Lay' scam will know what I mean there.

pika
16-04-2010, 03:51 PM
With the betfair generator you don't even need photoshop. ;)

What's the bot like from Betting School? Does it actually produce a profit??

danjuma
16-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Unfortunately, I must agree with the above posters. I have tried it for about a week and a half using a custom spreadsheet linked to Gruss BA and it's been a disappointment. I actually had high hopes for it after reading HiArt comments/review on cash-master blog, and also the logic made a bit of sense. Of roughly 10 days of testing, only one day made a very small profit. At odds of 1.3, you need a high strike rate of about 80%+ to make a worthwhile profit, but the strike rate have not been anywhere near that. The last test I did, yesterday (did not actually finish the day as I got frustrated), the strike rate was about 50%! Now, I must admit, I have been using below minimum stakes, which take longer to hit the exchange, and this could have contributed to the fact that a lot of my bets were not matched, and sod's law, most of the ones that got matched lost. Like I stated before, the logic makes sense, but it's possible (like most systems released to the public), many are now using it and the value has gone. So, it's possible when HiArt trialled it, the value was still there and most of his bets were matched at the requested odds or better odds. Also, it would appear he trialled it during the flat season if I am not mistaken (if I am, apologies).:D

alexpollard
18-04-2010, 03:02 PM
hi everyone
im trying betfair atm at the moment.
i have also found it difficult to make profit using the basic rules given in the pdf.
however i have tried adapting it and practicing and with a bit of practice it can be made to work.
for example i dont go near anything less than a mile.
and i only place my bet if the price is slowly shortening on the favourite in the win market.
Also i look at the prices of the top 4 in the win market and if there is not a clear favourite e.g 4 horses priced between 6-9 in a tight handicap then i wait.
sometimes i wait and the value goes but i see it as money saved as i havent lost anything.
adding your own little bits to the system can make it worth.
i emailed the guy to ask for little tips as he said email him with any problems
he came back offering training for 5 days for 300!!!!
im an 18 year old student and that is ridiculous
sorry for the essay.
if anyone else has their own tactics i would love to know them

alexpollard
18-04-2010, 03:05 PM
also if anyone wants it i can try uploading it :)

markvii
18-04-2010, 03:26 PM
he came back offering training for 5 days for 300!!!!

ROFL, 300 for his training. No shame whatsoever.Might as well go for P. Webb's course

SIMON LE BON
18-04-2010, 03:36 PM
yes it would be great if you could upload it mate,i think my internet speed is too slow to operate in running and it would be too risky for me,but i do like to look over systems in bed etc,
i hope you are keeping your 300 firmly in your pocket,these system sellers will try anything to get your money.
kind regards simon

alexpollard
18-04-2010, 04:01 PM
of course my moneys staying with me! i will give it a go tomorrow mate ive gotta shoot now.
i might PM it to you if possible to not get it in the public domain etc i dont want it on here for long

SIMON LE BON
18-04-2010, 09:12 PM
of course my moneys staying with me! i will give it a go tomorrow mate ive gotta shoot now.
i might PM it to you if possible to not get it in the public domain etc i dont want it on here for long

thanks alex,no problems mate,its been sent to be from another member now,so thats ok.
not sure if anyone else is interested in it,good luck and kind regards simon

pika
18-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi Simon, you might want to delete/move some of your PMs, your inbox is full. was just trying to reply.

SIMON LE BON
19-04-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi Simon, you might want to delete/move some of your PMs, your inbox is full. was just trying to reply.

thanks mate i have just deleted some,guess i am still trying to find my way round the new site,i can still only access page one of TODAYS POST.
how are you getting on mate.
kind regards simon

TheLongMan
22-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi chaps,
if you'd like to have the system, look here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tbzn2ydwyzw
It will be nice to read your opinions/results...
Have fun.

jeff and the mutt
23-04-2010, 07:42 AM
I've seen this one. Without giving too much away, it's 'in running' place betting whilst watching the win market. The author uses Fairbot as a platform. If you don't have that you need to be fast to do it manually or use another bot. I road tested it with a couple of other guys elsewhere both on bots (not Fairbot) and manually and we couldn't make it profitable. If you stick to the rules religiously it's impossible to make a profit. The daftest thing about it is that you are not supposed to listen to the commentary or watch the race, but just concentrate of the price movements. OK in a 12f race, but doesn't make any sense in a 3 miler as the rules kick in early on so you get on, only for it all to change around in the final furlongs and you're on the wrong nag. In a sprint, you just can't get on fast enough when you realise that you need to. You've obviously no idea how far round the course you are by just watching the Betfair price screen. He goes for small targets per race ($10) and lots of races and claims high win rates for that and a decent cumulative daily profit, but in my opinion it's unworkable. The system includes a couple of screenshots as a guide to what can happen and a days results from a Betfair account, but not much more results than that. So that could be an exceptionaly good day or 'Photshop' may have reared its ugly head once more.

It may be possible to make it work if you are more discerning regarding race types, fields and specific courses, or if you apply more subjectivity outside of the rules. Maybe.!!!

Hope that helps.

The author is an Aussie and has churned out a couple of other systems, but I haven't ever reviewed or tested those.

lovejoy
23-04-2010, 08:26 AM
I agree with jeff and the mutt, it is very hard to get the correct timing of the bets. I tried judging the race by estimating the time and distance to make sure I wasn't putting the bets on too early. Subsequently the odds were normally less than 1.3 when I went to put them on and it was not worth it. I have also seen a horse in a 3 mile chase trading at 1.3 for a place less than 2 minutes after the off, it was eventually unplaced. I also think this system is totally unworkable for any flat racing under 1.2 miles.

jeff and the mutt
23-04-2010, 09:41 AM
I tried judging the race by estimating the time and distance to make sure I wassn't putting the bets on too early.

@Lovejoy,
Agree with all of that. We tried implimenting a timing rule which we managed to get programmed into a bot, meaning we could not bet until 70% of the race had been run. We played around with those percentages, 60%/80% etc, but still couldn't make a consistant profit and as you say had problems in A/W and Flat short to middle distance races getting matched over the minimum odds limit.

Tatty
23-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I found that there were too many races that had the exact criteria you are looking for present BEFORE the race even started and I totally agree with the comments above about it being unworkable on flat racing.

Guess the clue is in the title here. With ATM you're bound to end up in the sh*t !!

purple
23-04-2010, 02:16 PM
I tried it, failed and got a refund.
I you look at the p+l on the sales page you will notice that there are differences in the staking which to me means another strategy is being used. The seller offered on-line training at cost of 300 which probably explains the advance strategy that would enable you to get the results shown.
The package should be sold with the advanced training included, but not too many buyers would want to pay 300+.

A case of false advertising?

Purple

alexpollard
24-04-2010, 09:53 PM
thats exactly my opinion purple.
how did you manage to get a refund i asked him yet he refused?
his ebook isnt even written in brilliant english in my opinion.
i have yet to make any profit that he suggests and im really dissapointed
Alex

purple
24-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Alex

I just claimed the refund from clickbank, no need to deal with the seller - All you do is state the reason why.
I think you have 2 months from purchase to claim.

alexpollard
25-04-2010, 07:17 PM
i bought through paypal though can i do it from that?

purple
25-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Check your paypal account to see if the payment was made to clickbank, you should find a transaction reference number for clickbank.

tiyoun
26-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi all,

Just joined the site so first post. Purchased this system last week and just cannot seem to crack it. The author is clearly holding something back to be obtaining those results in his screenshots. I emailed him over 48 hours ago to get clarification on the exact timing of placing the bet in-running and no reply.

Dissapointed.

alexpollard
29-04-2010, 12:02 PM
yeah i know where your coming from
all he told me was to not place a bet in the first 30 secs of a race and whilst you get the hang of it, stick to jumps and nhf over 2m. still very tricky but i think what you need to look at is when the favourite is down to about 2.0 evens fav on the win market. unless they are well clear of the field then for a fraciton of a second the odds are above 1.3 and that is your "window"
hope that helps a little alothugh i am struggling.
Alex

tiyoun
08-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Is anyone making this method pay yet? I've started hitting a decent strike rate on the national hunt only and have started watching the races and making my own judgement although the author advises not to. Flat racing needs to be avoided completely though.

alexpollard
08-05-2010, 06:23 PM
you say your hitting decent sr on NH races.... but then you say flat racing needs to be avoided???

jeff and the mutt
08-05-2010, 06:42 PM
you say your hitting decent sr on NH races.... but then you say flat racing needs to be avoided???

Alex,
Along with others, I've comprehensively tested this system on another site. The massive Achillees Heel with this system is that you are supposed to impliment your bets when the rules dictate without either watching the race or listening to the commentary. Because of that you have absolutely no idea how far round the track the field is. So as this is a market led system the rules could enable bets to qualify in the first few furlongs of a 3 mile N/Hunt race only for the entire situation to change as the race unfolds. It would be no better in a lengthy roam over the flat.

The author uses a trading platform, but even with a fast bot (and the best of bot minds applied themselves to this one) it's not possible to make a consistant profit. This particular author has produced a few systems all market based. This is the first one of his I've tested so I can't comment on his previous ones.

alexpollard
08-05-2010, 07:16 PM
i know i have exactly the same problem as you. i pushed and pushed through paypal and he gave me a refund in the end!

HiArt99
09-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Jeff,

I tested this over on cash-masters, and have to disagree. You know a 3m hurdle is going to take 5 to 6 minutes. So, watch for the market to go suspended, add 4 minutes and then look to place the bet. Don't bet Sprints (under 1m2f) as you cannot react fast enough, and this is a lot of Flat racing excluded!

I do agree, I could not get a bot to work consistently, but I make good money with this method with Betting Assistant and 2 computers; one to monitor the win market and the other the place the bet. I find I have to switch off "verify" and pre-configure the stakes.

But I still use this system.

TheLongMan
10-05-2010, 09:04 AM
with Betting Assistant and 2 computers; one to monitor the win market and the other the place the bet.
BUT: In my opinion it is too much operating expense. Maybe it is controllable, but with so much time and effort are you still expect to be happy with this over the long run?
I've tried it already but only for a very short trip than i GAVE UP FRUSTRATED....

jeff and the mutt
10-05-2010, 10:05 AM
@Art,
I kind of applied the same stratagy but was uncomfortable 'betting blind' so to speak. I had no problem monitoring both markets as like yourself I run more than one PC but couldn't show a consistant profit. If I'd persivered for a longer period perhaps practice would have made perfect. As I also need to 'trade out' some of my other stuff 'in running', I found it conflicts with that as well which is probably not an issue for others, although that's not a fault of the system of course. But for what was involved I found that the potential returns not worth the effort and I doubt if most punters would be able to master it.

However if you are making a decent profit with it, Happy Days.

Robin
10-05-2010, 10:17 AM
@Jeff and The Mutt

Hi Jeff,

Long time no speak as they say - I hope you and "The Mutt" are well.

I must admit I found it very hard to operate as well.

As, I do not have two computers I, suppose it is easy to dismiss.

I just found it very hard work for little reward and find normal trading easier.

shugmac777
19-12-2010, 11:05 PM
just a quick query does any1 know if there is a newer version of this 1.

tiyoun
19-12-2010, 11:37 PM
just a quick query does any1 know if there is a newer version of this 1.

Yes there is an updated manual that went out free to all purchasers of the initial manual. I think most people were having trouble with the timing of the bet so the author added more detail about this in V2.

If you have Geeks Toy there's no reason I could see that you would need two computers as you can bring both win and place markets up at the same time and position them next to each other on the same screen. I did actually start to earn with this but it takes a lot of practice and time which I only had at weekends. If I could dedicate myself to the whole days racing every day I'd definitely consider giving it another go but I just can't at the moment.

shugmac777
20-12-2010, 12:25 AM
any1 care to upload the new version?

pika
20-12-2010, 08:54 AM
I did actually start to earn with this but it takes a lot of practice and time which I only had at weekends. If I could dedicate myself to the whole days racing every day I'd definitely consider giving it another go but I just can't at the moment.

This is V2 you're referring to? Be interested to have a look.

tiyoun
20-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Its saying the file exceeds the upload limit again. I'm happy to send to anyone who contributes to this forum regularly if they PM me an email address.

shugmac777
20-12-2010, 10:32 AM
ah well that lets me out then lol i dont know enough to contribute regularly.

tiyoun
20-12-2010, 11:26 AM
ah well that lets me out then lol i dont know enough to contribute regularly.

Lol you know what I mean shugmac there's loads who google something, find it on this forum, take it and then never return. I'll happily share anything but only if you're a regular on here, as you are, so pm me your addy mate.

danjuma
20-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Yes there is an updated manual that went out free to all purchasers of the initial manual. I think most people were having trouble with the timing of the bet so the author added more detail about this in V2.

If you have Geeks Toy there's no reason I could see that you would need two computers as you can bring both win and place markets up at the same time and position them next to each other on the same screen. I did actually start to earn with this but it takes a lot of practice and time which I only had at weekends. If I could dedicate myself to the whole days racing every day I'd definitely consider giving it another go but I just can't at the moment.

You can automate it using Gruss BA and a spreadsheet. I did knock up a spreadsheet sometime ago while trialling the first version, but gave up trialling it as it was not profitable during the trial. If anyone wants the spreadsheet, let me know and I will dig it out and upload it. Though, the spreadsheet was for version 1. Don't know the changes in version 2. Ta

Dices
20-12-2010, 02:26 PM
You can automate it using Gruss BA and a spreadsheet. I did knock up a spreadsheet sometime ago while trialling the first version, but gave up trialling it as it was not profitable during the trial. If anyone wants the spreadsheet, let me know and I will dig it out and upload it. Though, the spreadsheet was for version 1. Don't know the changes in version 2. Ta

This would be great mate, can you upload it?
Thanks

danjuma
20-12-2010, 11:11 PM
This would be great mate, can you upload it?
Thanks

Will try and amend it to incorporate the new rules and upload soon, though a bit busy this week, but will try and find time. Ta

andreyo
29-12-2010, 09:32 AM
i think betfair atm work well for me. my start bank was 80$ now i have 123$ in 7 day betting.

Could you post the new version rules? thanks.

toby200
11-01-2011, 07:16 PM
hi alexpollard i have just come across this site today as iwas going to buy betfair atm after one site gave it 4.5 stars out of 5 i now have my doubts if you could please send me it i would be most gratefull PS looking forward to coming back to the forum loads to look at thanks

poksasa
23-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi,
Somebody has Betfair ATM V2? Could you post it or send a copy?

Thank you and good luck for everyone!

ian21
07-06-2011, 09:31 PM
also if anyone wants it i can try uploading it :)

i would be keen to have a look at this betfair atm ,i am involved in racing,if yu could upload it i would b gratful .

lovejoy
07-06-2011, 09:44 PM
i would be keen to have a look at this betfair atm ,i am involved in racing,if yu could upload it i would b gratful .

It is best to join in with the forum rather than to ask for members to upload systems for you in your first post. Even if it was uploaded you would not be able to access it because you do not have enough posts.

ubedizzy
20-06-2011, 09:41 AM
V2

I have ver 7.00

2010 version.

McG270
05-12-2011, 07:42 PM

Hi Dan,

Are you still around? This would be great if you can upload it once again.

Thanks.

anonamouse
05-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi Dan,

Are you still around? This would be great if you can upload it once again.

Thanks.

welcome to ukbt, the best betting forum on the net bar none :)

but...

It is best to join in with the forum rather than to ask for members to upload systems for you in your first post. Even if it was uploaded you would not be able to access it because you do not have enough posts.

no offence mate, but there's untold amounts of genius on here already :)

McG270
06-12-2011, 12:26 PM
welcome to ukbt, the best betting forum on the net bar none :)

but...

no offence mate, but there's untold amounts of genius on here already :)

Oh sorry then :)

phoebusrk
13-01-2012, 01:11 PM
@Lovejoy,
Agree with all of that. We tried implimenting a timing rule which we managed to get programmed into a bot, meaning we could not bet until 70% of the race had been run. We played around with those percentages, 60%/80% etc, but still couldn't make a consistant profit and as you say had problems in A/W and Flat short to middle distance races getting matched over the minimum odds limit.

I too agree with this point. I have been checking out this system on paper trial regarding the pre-qualification before the event starts. I do not know about the long-term results. Looking to see this one through. I am really interested with this system though.

phoebusrk
13-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Hi Dan, if you are around, I would be really grateful if you could send me a trigger.... for betting assistant or marketfeeder pro. a PM with the link would be great or maybe a link to rapidshare or mediafire. i am not a pro member yet and i cannot download the links here.

Ark Royal
13-01-2012, 02:08 PM
If you do not get an answer I know Dan posts on the BA forum.

AR

phoebusrk
13-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks Ark Royal!
At least I know where to search for him now!

Sharky
13-01-2012, 03:04 PM
i tried to do this, i couldent even do it for a week, some races were easy other races were changing constantly till the last second

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Anybody have any opinions on a recovery staking plan with betfair atm? I mean, if we can have an 80% win rate at odds of an average of 1.4, even a martingale shouldn't be so bad.

catweazle
14-01-2012, 08:01 AM
The average odds of 1.40 are pure fantasy. If you go with these odds, your SR is less than 70% and you can imagine that a bad run puts you bank straight to ZERO.

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Can anyone tell me what has been the longest losing run?

**** timidtom ****
14-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Anybody have any opinions on a recovery staking plan with betfair atm? I mean, if we can have an 80% win rate at odds of an average of 1.4, even a martingale shouldn't be so bad.

Why would you need a Martingale or any recovery plan at those odds and strike rate? Patience and level stakes would work just fine!

dave58
14-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Must admit I'm with tt here - don't like recovery plans. If your selection process is sound you should do just fine to level stakes, increasing say once your bank has doubled.

Just my opinion !

Dave

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 11:22 AM
I checked out betdaq yesterday as betfair was down. The place odds for some favourites were simply blank. I believe betfair can be more reliable in getting some odds, though what odds, is not known.

Also, I have checked out this system through jetbet, marketfeeder, fairbot, BA.... If manual betting is to be done, I believe the Toy is the best, as I can keep several markets open simultaneously on the same screen. The only bottleneck would be bandwidth and system configuration. As the refresh rates are very fast, it drains bandwidth.

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Must admit I'm with tt here - don't like recovery plans. If your selection process is sound you should do just fine to level stakes, increasing say once your bank has doubled.

Just my opinion !

Dave

Good suggestion Dave, and tt your opinion is very practical. level stakes keep the game going, what i was just feeling was that even though martingale might not be advisable in any case, a very limited recovery plan with a stop-loss could be a good idea in order to improve the ROI.
I have been checking up this system and I feel that backing when the game is 75% over is a sound plan. getting the odds though at this stage is up to luck, but the odds do come. day before yesterday I got 9 out of ten correct. but backing at the start proved to be very risky.

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Today's paper trading so far:
2 out of two. Missed out the names of the races tough.
Will update

Update:

Time (India GMT +5.30)

punchestown 18:15
2m4f beg chs
13 runners
carloswayback 4:30 min
odds 1.35

WIN 1st

warwick 18:20
2m hcap
15 runners
4 to place
Monarch's way
odds 1.43

WIn 3rd

Lingfield 18:30
1m2f hcap
13 runners
Tinshu 1:40secs
odds 1.56
WIN 2nd
(Thought I would lose. backed Emerald wilderness @ 1.3. 1st. Won both)

Kempton park 18:35
2mchase
3 runners
2 to place
Menorah
odds: 1.25 (thought 2/3 is worth it)
WON 1st

Punchestown 18:50
3m hcap chs
10 runners
3 to place
Miss Pepperpot
Odds 1.5
WON 2nd

8/8 so far

warwick 18:55
3m nov chs
2 to place
Frascati park
odds 1.5
WON 1st

Hi mcbee, cud u pm me your trigger?

mcbee
14-01-2012, 12:24 PM
hi
live betting
Monarch's way odds matched 1.20
Emerald wilderness odds matched 1.18
using mfp triggers

mcbee

mcbee
14-01-2012, 12:40 PM
hi
you will have to pm me with your current software key found in your triggers top right, also your email.
i will then send you a protected copy that can only be used on your mfp bot.
Sending a software key is absolutely secure as it does not contain any information about your BetFair account: just a unique sequence of characters.

mcbee

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Lingfield 19:05
6f Hcap
3 to place
runners 11
the strig 1.42
1st

Kempton park 17:10
2m5f nov hrd
11 runners
3 to place
capt Sunshine 1.18 (terrible odds)
3rd i think but placed

Thanks mcbee. If this system works well, I am purchasing the mfp. I am currently on trial.
using the toy currently to do manual placing.

Punchestown 19:25
2m4f hrd
6 runners
2 to place
western leader 1.44 (approx 4.20 min)
2nd

warwick 19:30
2m hcap chs
8 runners
3 to place
marodima 1.31
1st

Lingfield 19:40
6f hcap
10 runners
3 to place
Aldermoore 1.23 (50 secs)
2nd

Kempton park 19:45
3m hcap chs
9 runners
3 to place
Croan Rock 1.37
El Padrino 1.89 (thought it was a safe bet as all others were mostly out of the competition)
Moleskin was too low priced @ 1.1
ALL PLACED

Phew!!! that's enough paper trading for today guys. 100% strike rate. Key is in waiting for the final moments.

mcbee
14-01-2012, 01:29 PM
hi
i got marodima 1.48 BUT the price went to 1.82 and my loss stop kicked in, so my profit was less.
Moleskin 1.34

mcbee

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 01:33 PM
One for the road:

Punchestown 19:55
2m grd3 hrd
7 runners
2 to place
Hisaabaat 1.44 PLACED
Ut De Sivola was too short priced, rarely above 1.12
NOT RECOMMENDED THOUGH. This is only paper trading (though I do place virtual bets)

Hi mcbee.
Lucky you,
u have your trigger to help out!!!
Me... it's still the ol' eyes n hands!

water garden.... 1.2
opened the market at the last moment

race yet to end
bronze angel 1.33

placed. 1st

becoming addictive

19/19 guys

mcbee
14-01-2012, 02:17 PM
hi phoebusrk
when you say wait , how many sec befor the finnish would you say is good.
or 1/2 furlong etc

mcbee

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi!
back again after some grocery shopping

Lingfield 6f mdn stks
20:45
12 runners
Al freej 1.5
2nd

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi mcbee,
my average calculation is about 2 minutes to the mile. Moreover the new version of the toy has a timer which approximates the time remaining. I generally wait for 75-80% of the time bar to pass and look for the bet. I also monitor the odds differentials and if the chance for a reversal is low. then i go for it. not so scientific but that's all i can manage.
regards

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 02:32 PM
kempton park 20:50
2m4f hcap
15 runners
3to place
1st loss.
coup royale 1.5
wanted to go for triangular but wasn't sure it was a real steamer.

good lesson for me. always be careful about steamers. was getting 1.3 on triangular

punchestown 21:05
2m4f hcap
18 runners
4 to place
De Dodger 1.4
1st

warwick 21:10
13 runners
strongbows legend 1.25
placed .
net connection hung up.
just placed looking at lay prices towards end

kempton park 2m hcap
zafranagar 1.31
placed.
net connection really acting up.

punchestown
mighty milan 1.22
was cooking in between. came back to check results.
1st

warwick

le bec 1.45
starving marvin 1.3

both placed

That's it folks,
highly successful trial today.
only 1 miss and that too out of greed.

mcbee
14-01-2012, 06:16 PM
hi
i am adding a distance set of triggers so that the bet goes out after 75% of the distance has been covered.
thanks for the info on the timing.

mcbee

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 06:26 PM
thanks for the edit Ark Royal. was going live with genuine updates, and so the individual posts.:cool:

phoebusrk
14-01-2012, 06:30 PM
hi
i am adding a distance set of triggers so that the bet goes out after 75% of the distance has been covered.
thanks for the info on the timing.

mcbee

welcome, mcbee
i like sharing ideas if they start to work. statistically and scientifically, the risk goes down by a further 75% as we r betting on only 25% of the remaining track and with most runners out of commission!!!

phoebusrk
16-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi again,
yesterday was sunday. was also too busy cooking.
Uploading today's trials.
+5.25 points after commission.
Was not too true to the system. tried to put in some intuition and some desperate recovery attempts. Not recommended unless you want to take the risk. The file is in xlsx format. I have added some comments as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nq6dz5bm332cs7s

Deanov
16-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi i do not post much but i have used Betfair ATM for a while now and through trial and error i have tweaked the rules to suit what i do. Personally i prefer flat racing but understand why NH is preferred as a slower pace but to me i like to try and avoid fallers. From my experience you need to know standard time for the race and be careful not to bet too early. Using a flat 1 mile race time of 1 min 36 sec placing a bet before 1min 10 -15 can be dangerous as a second phase happens where the horse you thought was going to place drops off. I take lower prices with larger stakes and use software but place bet manually.

phoebusrk
16-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi Deanov,
You are absolutely right. I am doing my trial manually and I am subject to human faults, such as failing to discipline myself. Setting tweaked rules through a triggered bot is I guess the best option. But even with human faults, I am trying to train myself on all tracks and terrain and regardless of the number of runners, except for one today where out of only 4 runners, one more non-runner came in and that too the favourite.

About the timing, I have a distance bar on my bot (Gook's Toy) that indicates how much of the race is over.

BTW, I would like to know if you have suffered any reverses where you have locked in a bet at less than 1.10 and still you lost?

Deanov
16-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi Phoebursk

Yes i have lost under 1.10 but i have a high strike rate and recoup it back .It is frustrating as it takes time to make up for the loss but i am making a profit. I watch 5f & 6f races as this can be dangerous to bet in but not all races unfold the same so if there is and opportunity i will place a bet but with lower stakes. I have win market and place market open at the same time and then concentrate.
If i can help with anything PM me thanks

mcbee
16-01-2012, 07:10 PM
hi
it only takes 1 loss and most of the days profit has gone.
i have lowered the min to 1.20 now, to test how many do lose.
i am thinking it might be safer to take a higher price and greenup when it drops, because after the atm betting point, the odds do drop then rise.

mcbee

Deanov
16-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi Mcbee

Yes i agree i have looked at placing a bet in win market and greening up or bet earlier in the place market but have found this difficult as a lot is going on and you can make more errors. I now bet on less races but higher stakes to try and minimize losses.

phoebusrk
17-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi !
An average of 2 losses out of 14 average races per day at 1.2 and we are left with only 4 races to profit from. I have tried to bet on another horse that suddenly drops and so far it has worked out. Yesterday, I managed to recoup losses in the same match.
But then nothing's perfect. All we should look for is a long term profit. And this system does look promising. I don't believe much in hedging as the margins are minimised and one loss is sufficient then to wipe out hedged profits in one go. Rather, a staking plan should more than cover all losses and maximise profits.

phoebusrk
17-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi again,
twisted my ankle in the subway today.
by the time i got back, i could only hobble through 3 races and was checking out berbes' post. in no mood to record, only that i got 3 out of 3 correct.
Cheers!

phoebusrk
19-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Hi all!
86/89 bets (trial) on the nail (26 of 31 races)
too tipsy to post details.
vaguely aware of bets but have records.
missed out 5 races due to cooking session and then some warming rum session on this winter day.
+40 points in one day!!! (considering the fact that i bet more than once on same horse in many races)

not strictly by the rules. not recommended. had there been more losses, could have gone way south!!!

cheers!!!

laymen
09-04-2012, 03:26 PM
HAS someone has betfair atm system ?

**** timidtom ****
09-04-2012, 08:46 PM
HAS someone has betfair atm system ?

is it not in post #41 ?

TheLongMan
09-04-2012, 10:10 PM
It's still online

celicastevie
01-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi all, does anyone still tries to make money with this system, please ? And how are you faring ? Thanks in advance for your answers.

rocktrucker
12-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Hi all, does anyone still tries to make money with this system, please ? And how are you faring ? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Nope it is too choppy whilst the race is running to get the bets in.

accent
10-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Not a good system if you dont have robot. No profit for manual bet using this system

gazabroad
10-10-2013, 10:12 PM
sorry wrong post

mithcd
13-10-2013, 05:20 PM
The odds that they are aiming is in range of 1.30-1.80. Pretty good one at first glance. But any one out there please? https://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/vbbiggrin.png

IGG123
16-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Hello,
I use software that completely automates the Betfair ATM strategy.very easy to use.

GuyT
19-03-2014, 10:37 PM
IGG123
Hi, can you give us a little more information. I have this method version 5 from 2009, and would like to know how to automate it. What is the software..?
Is this something you have purchased or had written for you.

Guy

raggster
23-03-2014, 09:05 AM
What is the software..?
Is this something you have purchased or had written for you.

Guy

Hi Guy
Ive found this if its any help,I have bought a copy myself and it looks as though it does BF ATM
with ease.

http://www.betterbottrader.co.uk/index.html

And no Im not the software creator or affiliated to it

David Gough
26-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi raggster
Have you had many dealings with the software seller I emailed A question 2 days ago but have not yet got A reply. Can you put the software on more than one machine with the one License and doe's the software work Thanks.

FIG123
01-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Hi raggster
Have you had many dealings with the software seller I emailed A question 2 days ago but have not yet got A reply. Can you put the software on more than one machine with the one License and doe's the software work Thanks.

Hi,

I use the software and you can install it on as many pc's as you want but you can only use 1 Betfair account.Yes, the bot works for me.

David Gough
01-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks Fig I'll give it A go

lazarz
17-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Anyone use this system with BetterBotTrader ? If yes what should be the settings for it to be profitable?

sparks
17-05-2014, 08:37 AM
I paid 55 for this and had no luck at all, no matter what settings I used. I lifetime payment and free upgrades for life.
This week I received an email saying that come October it wouldn't be compatible with Betfair.

He now is going to charge 4 a month as he has to get a Vendors licence. He gave the impression at the start that this program would comply with all Betfair requirements for the future.

He said he will refund my money, I'll wait and see.

slicktee
18-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Hi,

I use the software and you can install it on as many pc's as you want but you can only use 1 Betfair account.Yes, the bot works for me.

Can you tell me if this software is still working for you, does i have good training videos, and are you making money, thanks

austingrd
27-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Tried it with 4 PCs. Indeed, it only permits one account. https://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/vbbiggrin.png